Your safety is our mission
Hvar Boutique Villas entire team looks forward to welcoming you with the outmost care and attention to your health and safety maintaining a five-star service.
Before the reopening, the properties have been completely sanitized with electrostatic sprayers and the following new standards have been organized:
– Upon entering the premises, all employees undergo a temperature check using a contactless infrared thermometer and should anyone have any fever will not be allowed to enter.
– Mandatory use of face masks at any time.
– Strict hand washing program with hand sanitizer is in place.
– All staff members have been thoroughly trained on new protocols.
– Social distancing will be kept by staff members to all Guests.
– Upon arrival and during the entire stay, Guest’s temperature will be taken upon entering the premises with a contactless infrared thermometer.
– A socially distanced front desk/arrival experience is in place to minimise employee’s contact with Guests.
– A Hand sanitizer station has been installed at reception and various info points to promote key messages among Guests:
a) Promotion of handwashing (at least 20 seconds, all parts of the hand)
b) Respiratory hygiene and coughing etiquette
c) The need for social distancing
– Terminals and POS are sanitized after each Guest’s use.
– All magazines and books have been removed from all rooms.
– Hand sanitizer stations have been installed at key areas throughout the property.
– We are cleaning all surfaces with increased frequency and have implemented strict cleaning norms with specific sanitizing products.
– Special attention is given to door handles, light switches, tables, chairs, floor telephones, AC controls.
– Air conditioning filters are monitored to ensure increased proper replacement rate for indoor air.
– It is mandatory to wear face masks at any times.
– Guests should avoid congregating with other fellow Guests if not of the same family.
– Each room is sanitized with certified equipment before each check-in respecting the increased protocols to thoroughly clean all surfaces with disinfectants.
– Housekeeping service in each rooms will be organized with the front desk upon arrival in order to customize the servicing on Guest’s preferences. All bed linens are sanitized with industrial detergents at high temperature.
– A welcome kit for Guests is available in the room including face masks and antibacterial wipes.
– High touch items such as pens, notepads have been removed from the Guest’s rooms but will be available upon request and delivered sanitized.
– Mini-bar are only stocked with beverages, sanitized after each check out.
– Our room amenities have been reconfigured so that we can guarantee a clean and no touch experience.
– Air conditioning filters are monitored and maintenance is undertaken to ensure increased proper replacement rate for indoor air.
– A hand sanitizer station has been installed at entrance.
– Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served outside near the pool area to guarantee proper Guest’s social distancing. Special exceptions will be done to members of the same family that can be seated at the same table.
– Tables and chairs are placed to comply with norms.
– Dining tables, bar stools, and tops are sanitized after each individual use.
– It is mandatory to wear face masks except while eating or drinking.
– Staff delivering room service will ask Guest’s if they can enter the room or they wish for the tray to be left outside.
– Regular tests of pool and water systems are undertaken to maintain concentration levels within the limits of required national standards.
– All internal checks regarding the water parameters are regulated according to the protocols and self-control procedures.
– A maximum of 10 people are allowed in the pool.
– Social distancing of at least 1 meter should be respected.
– Personal belongings should be placed in bags and not on the floor or chairs.
– Is recommended to parents to supervise small children in order for them to respect social distance and the hygienic-behavioral norms.
– Before entering the pool it is mandatory to use the dispenser for hand hygiene and access the pool by using the steps.
– In case the regulations of the pool are not respected, the transgressors will be asked to leave the pool.
– A hand sanitizer station has been installed at Spa entrance.
– Entrance to the Spa will be through a mandatory reservation only.
– All areas will be cleaned frequently paying extra attention to high-touch objects, such as yoga mats.
– Guests are required to respect a distance of 2m (6.5ft) in between one another. It is not mandatory to wear a mask while bathing.